Wednesday 22 July 2009

Week 7: Perception.

My perception has really been blurred this week, probably because I've spent a lot of it sat in my room doing nothing. I've been outside for a little bit of it though, which is good, but my motivation has pretty much hit an all time low right now, I don't even know why.

Thanks again

Daniel.





Taken to contrast ideas on perception and also culture, this picture relates to the difference between industry and culture on the same street.


Song listening to right now: Baz Lurhmann - Everbody's free (to wear sunscreen)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh you are right, the beginning of the posts are quite similar!

    Although, that photograph is amazing, and should give you the motivation to keep soldiering on :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i purely love this

    ReplyDelete