Tuesday 28 July 2009

Week 8: Relationships.

Relationships, no matter what type, effect our day to day lives and routines, and this blog is part of my day to day life. I have some great relationships with friends, and some great relationships with family members, I have met some people who have affected me in unique ways, both positive and negative. I wish to show more affection in the future, for those that are close to me I want to get to know you more. For those that are not so close, I want to do the same. This week, has made me realise how much I appreciate certain individuals and I would like to proclaim my respect for them.

Thank you.
Daniel.



This photograph is how those individual people make me feel.

Song listening to right now: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

No comments:

Post a Comment