Friday 24 September 2010

Week 67: Discover III.

When thinking about priorities and how to order them, I must first place myself in that order. Once I am sorted I can then sort out everything that is linked to me. These things include, money, career, friends, family and responsibilities. However, I am frequently searching for something that will set my priorities in stone. At the moment they are whizzing around in my mind like a whirlwind. This is where the improvisation that I spoke of recently comes into play.

Daniel.



Searching and improvising each day are the talents that these guys bear. The interviews with Mark, Chewie and the Italian were some of the greatest conversations I've had in years and forced me to discover how to interact with my subject matter in a way that I could only perceive as conventional.

Song listening to right now: Two Tickets to Paradise - Eddie Money

No comments:

Post a Comment