Monday 7 March 2011

Week 90: Conformity III.

My week has been full of spontaneity but also sadness. A sadness that describes the longing to be with the ones I love. I miss them. I feel like I need to separate from the opportunity that have arisen and stick my soul to what matters most. This week links in with the past two weeks in a way that I find deeply tragic. I do not wish to conform to what is needed of me within the social world, friends are a fantastic blessing to have, however you cannot mould yourself to fit in with what you have been originally forced into.

Thanks
Daniel.



This is similar to the last photograph, just take it as a singular image. Well, try to, if you cannot separate the two, I don't really mind.

Song listening to right now: Roots Bloody Roots - Sepultura

No comments:

Post a Comment