Thursday 23 February 2012

Week 136: Reputation.

Keeping up a good reputation is hard. You have to please everyone apart from yourself. I tend to just carry on doing what I want to do in the way I want to do it. I try not to be ambiguous about anything so people can actually understand why I do things, but sometimes I don't come across in the way I think I am. I believe you must keep a strong personality, it makes an impact on people. Not so strong that it offends them, but when people speak to you, you must speak back, give advice and don't just blend back into the crowd. Put your opinion forward in a way that suits the situation. There is no use in being overly blunt, just sculpt the conversation to get your opinion across and people will be more likely to listen. Make a reputation for yourself, promote your way of thinking.

D.



Another band promo shoot. Skies in Motion. I've made a bit of a reputation for myself around bands in the UK. I offer my services to anyone who needs them, keeping music alive has always been one of my biggest interests.

Song listening to right now: Berserker - After the Burial

No comments:

Post a Comment