Tuesday 7 February 2012

Week 134: Rumours.

So I hear things from certain people and I don't know whether I should believe it or not. Sometimes the things people say are fabricated, but sometimes they are exaggerated and some of the time they are telling the truth completely. I hear a lot of rumours about other people I know, I give people the benefit of the doubt and believe it until it's proven wrong. It's a strange phenomenon, the act of lying, I guess I'll just go along with what most people say but always mark each statement with suspicion. It's a way to get paranoid easily, but it's also a way to protect yourself. There are friends I don't trust, because I know that they are self centred and will do anything to make themselves look better than anyone else. Yes, I'm not a perfect person, but I know more about certain things than people may know. I know more secrets than I let on, and I won't let on. Just for the sake of argument.

Thanks for reading.
Dan.



From the 9/11/2011 memorial collection. It is obvious what this guy is representing. Questions I relate this photograph to are: Who believes what? and who is telling the truth? It is very relevant to the way I have been feeling this week. I hear rumours, I chose which rumours to believe and I act on it.

Song listening to right now: Karate - Tenacious D

No comments:

Post a Comment