Monday 17 December 2012

Week 176: One extreme to the next.

This will be another short one, because I am pretty busy making some huge changes in my life at the moment. I'm about to make a jump from one career to the next. I know what is best for me, I'll see it through and have no regrets. The greatest emotion I have ever felt is the feeling of being in the right place at the right time and if I do not commit myself to this change then I will not know that feeling for a long time.

Dan.




















This photo is about two and a half years old now. Time flies and it reminds me of having a laugh with some of my closest friends. I had a good three years at university when I look back at them. I learned a lot about myself. It was the biggest life lesson I've ever had and probably ever will. It was my commitment to my work that kept me in check. However, being in the right place and the right time at the end of it all, was the ultimate changing point. Things can go from one extreme to the next in a very short amount of time but if you are prepared for this to happen, then you can utilize it. 

Song listening to right now: Fever Dream - Bury Your Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment