Tuesday 26 March 2013

Week 189: 23.

So it's coming up to my 23rd Birthday. Most people know about the 23 enigma. It's been following me my whole life, a lot of people say I do it for attention since the film starring Jim Carey came out. However, it's been haunting me a lot longer than that. I see it everywhere, and even when it isn't there, it's still there! I can make it out of almost any combination of numbers I see. I wonder what this year has in store for me.

Thanks
Dan.
















After 23 years of living I've decided there's nothing like companionship. I used to walk passed these bushes every day on the way to work in London. Being the same height and shape, I guessed these guys have spent most of there life together in the same spot and have been perfectly happy.

Song listening to right now: Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin  

No comments:

Post a Comment