Monday 8 April 2013

Week 190: Post-birthday.

So my birthday was brilliant. Paris was brilliant. Spent it with the one person I care about. Things are going well for me and I'm enjoying it. I've never really decided to express myself verbally in front of people unless there isn't any reason or logic behind what I am about to say. However, with this one person, I tell them what is truly going through my mind. Whether it is nonsense or completely composed thought. I love that.

Thanks for reading

Dan.



















This a previously unreleased photograph of Robert from the Hackney Road shoots. He's a good guy that speaks his mind, and it's never anything negative. It reminds me of the way I'm feeling at the moment.

Song listening to right now: Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment