Wednesday 11 November 2009

Week 23: Commitment.

This week has kept me on my toes. I've been constantly working myself to death with this project and quite literally, it has had it's ups and downs. I won't spoil it for you, but it involves a lot of tripod action. This physical frustration tests my threshold of self patience, and I anger myself to the point where I must leave the room and come back to it with an open mind; and so it is with this that my anxiety compels me to gain experience, it takes over my mind with what I perceive as knowledge, but actually practice in the form of photography. The relaxation is the real activator of my potential, and as I sit back and let it wash through me, it gives me a sense of dedication. This may seem like "meandering chatter" but I feel as though I should explain, in the clearest way possible, why I put myself through this.

Thank you for reading.
Dan.




Once again another self portrait. This isn't a narcissistic thing, I just wish to explore myself. Actually, on second thought, it may be a vanity thing, I'm not sure yet but I will find out once I have explored enough. Taken on a Hasselblad 503, with 120 Fujifilm Reala film, ISO 100.

Song listening to right now: Brain Damage - Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment