Sunday 22 November 2009

Week 24: Ignorance.

This week has made me want to change, but I see it as being a huge challenge. I feel my problems put me outside certain groups of people, even though they may not realise I am a certain way.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Daniel.



This is obviously an extreme version of how I am feeling and a totally different situation, literally. However, emotionally it links in quite well with the way I feel. It is quite a coincidence as this image was not my idea.

This was taken for Richard Cooper's theatre design project, he approached me and asked to capture this image. The concept and design for it was completely his brainchild, I just did the technical stuff. I felt it reflected my emotional state. Thanks Rich.

Song listening to right now: Juliet - Army of Freshman

No comments:

Post a Comment