Thursday 6 May 2010

Week 47: Direction

I haven't really looked at architectural photography for a few years now, it's not what I enjoy. However, over the past few days I have been thinking about maybe changing my direction in the industry or at least expanding it a bit more. I may have to give up what I enjoy to make it in the industry. I am determined to get to where I want to and I'm not afraid to work hard at it. I will strive through difficult, frustrating and mundane tasks for years to actually get somewhere in the end.

Thanks for reading.
Daniel.



This was captured in Nice back in 2008. So it's not a recent photograph but it has a very relevant point. I have been waiting for something to come into view, to change the direction of my lifestyle and it has finally started to look up. The photograph does it's best to represent it.

Song listening to right now: Lies - The Junglists

No comments:

Post a Comment