Saturday 8 October 2011

Week 118: A view for any occasion.

Whether I am with a friend, family or even when I am on my own I will always view myself from other people's perspective. I understand if people look at me differently from how I'd like to be viewed, and to be completely honest with you, I prefer it. I dress or act in a certain way, so do most people. However, you can never judge a book completely by its cover, but you can also not help others having opinions on that cover. I like it, I like people to use their own imaginations when looking at me.

Thanks.
Dan.




Here's a photograph I took in a pretty expensive cafe in New York. I'd like you to use your own imagination with this image, with those details being the only directions to go with it.

Song listening to right now: Collapse - War of Ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment