Tuesday 11 October 2011

Week 119: Attitude.

There has been a drastic change in my life and it has sent me in a direction I fear/love. My feelings this week were mainly related to the positive and negative aspects of excitement. Flying off to another part of the world yet again, and the photographs that follow will be interesting. They will add to my career and the experience will be a great life lesson. My attitude will change.

Daniel.



The American attitude will never change. This was captured in Battery Park, New York city. The flags you see behind him are to commemorate each individual American that died in the 9/11 attacks. There were many citizens that were using the memorial in the way they would any other park even though this was during the tenth anniversary of the terrorist attacks.

Song listening to right now: C'est la Vie - Protest the Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment