Monday 28 November 2011

Week 124: Work.

I wouldn't mind doing this for a job for the rest of my life. Photographing different cultures around the world. It's hard work, and the middle east is a completely different contrast to New York. When photographing something so different, you must turn your thinking cap round 180 degrees and almost think backwards. Sometimes it's best not to think at all, at least that way you will have a much more open and unbiased mind towards things. The wars on religion and territory are still going on here in the middle east. There is a lot of history here. I will not force my view on you, I will leave you to find your own way.

D.



This photograph is obviously a little different from the last one.

"The evidence will show this case is about misinterpretation, misinformation and misdiagnosis from day one."

Song listening to right now: Inhale - Killswitch Engage

No comments:

Post a Comment