Monday 30 January 2012

Week 133: Wading through the subconscious.

I am both fascinated and scared that my own brain can hide things from me. It can control my memories and dreams completely separate and out of the way from my initial control. After travelling and taking photographs in places I never thought I'd see for years, I have a lot of thing running through my mind, it has changed me. The photographs act as memories and I have them engraved at the front of my mind. However, at the back of my mind I think they are doing something a little strange. I have been having dreams about the photographs I have taken, the light metering, the framing and also the subjects themselves. They are all moving around. The lighting in one of my photographs swaps with another and the people hop from one frame to another. It's the strangest set of dreams I've had in a long time. I rarely dream about my own photographs.

Daniel.



This was one of the places that kept appearing in my dreams. The Rockefeller Centre in Manhattan.

Song listening to right now: Voice of the Soul - Death

No comments:

Post a Comment