Sunday 4 March 2012

Week 138: Attention.

So reputation gets you attention, and funnily enough this week I have been shooting for the band Attention Thieves. They are a brilliant band from the South of England, I seriously recommend any of you reading this to go check them out.

Apart from that, I've been thinking about attention in general. If your reputation acts a catalyst for attention, then what do you have do to get the right attention? Do you have to give yourself the right reputation? and if so how is that possible? I'm not going to answer those questions now. I'm going to give myself a week or so to think about it, I'd like to hear any opinions on this subject to help give me some food for thought to. So get in contact please.

Thanks.
Dan.



Attention Thieves. Check them out right now, EP is released 26th March. Available on iTunes, HMV, Amazon and the usual retailers.

Song listening to right now: Isolated Incidents - Animals as Leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment