Monday 13 August 2012

Week 159: Blast from the past.


So some people have been re-entering my life from my. People who know me very well and know how to make me smile. There is one person in particular who knows me better than most and I'd class her as a very good friend. We don't talk much, just the fleeting text every now and again but she knows how to cheer me up. We've had a lot of stuff in the past between us and we have a lot of history. We don't need to talk all the time or contact each other 24/7 we just know that we can count on each other to cheer us up when we need it. 

Dan.


This is not the girl I am referring to in my blog. However, she is also a very close friend of mine that I look up to quite a lot. I feel that if I only get a text every now and again from my friends I can still be content and happy because those short bursts of communication are normally full of things that make me smile. It's hard living so far away from your friends, but I will never become "out of sight, out of mind".

Song listening to right now: The Past Should Stay Dead - Emarosa

No comments:

Post a Comment