Thursday 2 August 2012

Week 158: Straight into the shining sun.

First off, I'd like to apologise for any sad, boring, emotional blog posts that I have made over the past couple of months. My life is great, I enjoy every waking minute, everything has direction and it completes me just to see a future for myself. I have some great traits about my personality and work ethic that I'm sure have been noticed within my career. I don't exploit myself to routine, to spending my earnings on going out and drinking until I can't remember the night. I don't go rushing into things. I have direction, I have a lot of skills that I can utilize to make things work for me and the people I care about. I have dedication and I have ambition. I know exactly what I am doing.

Some people take the easy route in life, they stick to stuff that is easy and convenient. When they are confused they latch on to things that are nearby and they have easy access to. They cling to these things only temporarily until they realise what is important and just have to let go. I will never do this, it's just not me and it's not in my nature. I will always strive to get the most out of life, no matter how much it challenges my soul. No dead ends, no laborious routines and certainly no time wasting on temporary fixes. I am right, and those people that are living their lives like that, know in their heart of hearts that I am right. 

Dan.














Exactly. I could not be happier with the way I live my life, I have always been this way and I will always stay this way. I've been made to realise this by a few individuals recently, and I can not thank them enough for this. I have a beautiful life, only surrounded by beautiful people.

Song listening to right now: Coming Back to Life - Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment