Sunday 13 January 2013

Week 179: A New Year.

This might be a bit late for actually posting this on New Year's Day. However, I have been very busy as you have no doubt guessed. I made the move, I accomplished the jump. I've moved out of London and on to Leicester.

Okay, at first you might think... "WHAT?! Why would anybody do such a thing?" or be suprised at my decision. I have a good reason for moving out of such a busy, self-driven city. This reason will slowly unfold as the pictures unravel.

As for the new year. I've never been one for resolutions. I just want to maintain happiness in a different setting. My life is about has completely changed and I'm happy about it. I just need to keep that positivity rolling!

Dan.


Desert roads always fascinated me on my travels. I'm not sure why but they connected me with my goals and I can only thank them for that.

Song listening to right now: Misery - Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment