Friday 19 November 2010

Week 75: Feral.

I've never felt the need to be so experimental with my work, and now really is not the time for that feeling. I want to be wild and original, but instead I must conform to what will suffice for my exhibition. The past few days have been annoying more than anything, mainly because I've been at home suffering from a touch of acute Laryngitis. It seems to be disappearing though, which means only one thing. On your marks, get set, go write your dissertation.

Thank you.
Daniel.



I took this on Portabello Road, London. It plays on the idea of what is a picture, what is a frame, cropping and illusion. Once again I'm going to have to leave the rest to you. Take it as a gift, rather than a chore.

Song listening to right now: Dream - Priscilla Ahn

No comments:

Post a Comment