Friday 10 June 2011

Week 101: Caged.

What do you fear?

"A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valour has gone beyond recall or desire."

A quote from a pretty famous trilogy of films that made me question my desires in life. When I was younger I wanted everything, I wanted to own everything. Now all I want is to own one thing. Freedom. I don't want to feel trapped for the rest of my life. As long as I have enough money to get by, and I'm doing something I enjoy, surrounded by people I love, then that is all that matters. I can't control my future but I can control my path through it. I want to do something worthwhile, worth my while.

Dan.



This was taken on 5x4 once again, and was part of the constructing project I focused on about a year or so ago. It's not as natural as you may think. It is a construction of true happiness within friendships and social gatherings.

Song listening to right now: Her Advice Cost Us A Life - Emarosa

No comments:

Post a Comment