Tuesday 28 June 2011

Week 104: Comedic.

I feel a great flow of happiness in my soul at the moment. The utter shock of realising the greatness of friends and family has lead me to laugh, to laugh at all the sorrow that has been posted in this blog. I am so happy with the way my life is going right now, I have no idea were this journey will lead me but thinking about it just makes me smile, and I'd like to think that there is nothing wrong with that. When you laugh at something that is joyous rather than funny, that's a different type of comedy. It's a comedy that soothes the soul instead of tickling it.

Thanks for reading this week.
Daniel.



The way I feel this week has coincidently lead me to do a shoot for up and coming comedian Phil Boothman. Phil has been a close friend of mine for years now and has always managed to help me out by cheering me up with his witty, satirical, dark and almost cynical sense of humour. He's made it his profession and is now making audience's cackle all around the country. If you ever get a chance to see him, I'd seriously recommend it. I thought I'd help Phil out with a shoot since he has helped me out for most of my adolescent life, making me laugh at things that most other friends would not point out. He tells it how it is, and IT is funny.

Song listening to right now: Get Inside - Stone Sour

No comments:

Post a Comment