Monday 17 September 2012

Week 164: If It Means A Lot To You.

First off, my parents mean a heck of a lot to me, both of them. They've helped me out so much over the years and have been there for me when I've needed them the most. They've been through everything with me and I have nothing but admiration for them.

At the moment I am realising what means the most to me. I've spoken words I've not spoken in years. I've felt my cheeks ache from hours of laughter and smiling. I've also appreciated things in the world that haven't even entered my mind before.

Pure happiness means the most to me right now and that is all I am receiving. Even when I go through something pretty rough, I have someone there. Of course I know I've always had my friends there for me through thick and thin, they have no idea how much enduring love I have for them. However, this time I have someone who goes out of their way to make me smile and I'd do the same no matter what. I haven't appreciated something this much in a long time, and I certainly haven't felt this appreciated in even longer.

Thank you, seriously thank you.

D.
 












I could say a lot about this picture, how I was feeling when I was taking it, my thought process, the reason I took it and how certain events have changed the meaning of it. There is a lot to it. It's not just a snap, there is so much behind it. However, I've kept it to myself and it will be years before I'm ready to explain it. Only a handful of people understand and only a handful of people will ever understand. It means a lot to me to know I can share such things with certain people.

Song listening to right now: Scene One: James Dean & Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping with Sirens

No comments:

Post a Comment