Monday 26 November 2012

Week 172: Rewarding.

Sometimes being nice to people is rewarding. On my lunch break every other day I go down to Hackney Road Tesco to get some food. The man from last week's post is called Robert, he sits outside that Tesco asking for money. He is genuinely homeless and it isn't his fault. I always buy him lunch and this time I decided to give him a little bit of money to go to the barbers because he kept telling me how much he hates his beard and he constantly gets treated badly because of the appearance it gives him.

Dan.
















Small gestures make people really happy some times. Some times being generous pays off and sometimes it doesn't. I suggest that you try it every now and again. Without any thought of reward, just give. 

Song listening to right now: Slip Sliding Away - Paul Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment