Tuesday 6 November 2012

Week 170: Goals.

I find people with ambitions really attractive. This week I've been thinking about my closest friends a lot, and how much I enjoy being around them. I think I am drawn to them because they have goals and targets, they are passionate about their future and will do anything to reach it. I am less attracted to people who are set in a way of life and do not desire any sense of achievement. Even if you eventually do not reach your goal, it would still be more honourable to say you tried. If a man put all his money and effort into an idea, into his passion, into his ambition and then one day it all went wrong, meaning he lost everything; then I would still have much more respect for him than somebody who gave it all up for everyday routine. Even if prividing for your family is your goal, make sure you try your best to reach it. My father is one of my biggest inspirations, he worked hard so he could travel the world and get paid for it, he worked hard so I could have have a life with oppurtunity. I won't let his effort go to waste. Push yourself to your limits and do what you want to do, do something you are passionate about, carry on with something that you are good at even if it means going through a gruelling journey to get to your goal.

Dan.














This is Lenny. I don't know his real name, but he is always hanging out outside St. Leonard's Church in Shoreditch with his dog. Lenny has a long story, a really heart felt and interesting one. I won't dispense this upon you because it is going into my book and I don't want to spoil the suprise. Just bear in mind what I said in the paragraph above. The man is a true inspiration.


Song listening to right now: Disengage the Simulator - CKY

No comments:

Post a Comment