Tuesday 28 December 2010

Week 80: Significance.

Eighty weeks is quite something, but then again so is a thousand. I constantly think about the significance of things. Just trivial things mainly, like if I leave the kettle boiling for that extra ten seconds, how much of a difference would it really make? And does it really make a difference if I put a sprinkle of salt into the pasta I am preparing? It is not whether they will be significant or not, it is the measurement of the difference they would make that interests me. It's constantly rolling through my brain.

Tah.
Dan.



This is but one of my many fashion images. It is a 35mm from my androgynous set, that I think shows the significance of the male indent on female fashion. Outfit designed by Claire Jones.

Song listening to right now: Louie, Louie - Toots & the Maytals

No comments:

Post a Comment