Friday 31 December 2010

Week 81: 2010 was...

... a full year. It made me think of idols and morals. Some strong, some deep but most of all I taught myself how to ignore. I have had a problem with hearing what has been said and reacting to it in a way that would seem surprising to most. I've learnt to just take most things "on the chin" I guess.

I've never been into New Year's resolutions, most turn out to be aspirations rather than resolutions. If your resolution is to lose weight in 2011 then good for you, but it's an aspiration not a resolution. It is only a resolution if you complete the aspiration. I for one have decided to just take on board what I have learned from 2010 and to just think about how to utilise it. The next year of blogs will be filled with reviews of films and cinematography as there are some much awaited movies coming out from some promising directors.

Daniel.



The Salvation Army on Portobello Road, 35mm. This is a photograph that makes me smile. I've always had the opinion that photography is not only the study of light, but also the study of relationships.

Song listening to right now: Refuge - Matisyahu

No comments:

Post a Comment